Welcome! Have a seat and let me find a way to help you.
There are two things I am both an expert at and passionate about. The first is helping others write, publish and market their books. The second is speaking and teaching others how to build successful networks.
I. Book Writing, Publishing and Marketing
- Struggled to write that book that is held captive currently in your mind and heart?
- Wondered if you should self publish or seek an agent?
- Experienced the urge to get something out there as your legacy?
- Needed not just help but someone to hold your hand every step of the way and co-develop the work with/for you?
- Sign up to receive updates from this site and I will send you a copy of 101 Ways to Better Networking as well as Lead Me to Success in Publishing.
- Set up a ten-minute free conversation with me to find out where you are in your process of book creation or marketing. I will share honestly and empathetically. I will not try to sell you. I promise to just listen and share where you are at and see when, if ever, we can work together. If I can’t help you, I’ll try to suggest someone who can.
I. Keynote Speaking on Business Networking, LinkedIn/Social Media, Leadership in the Age of the Network
I’ve been speaking for fifteen years. I have won a Consummate Speaker of the Year award and been highly recognized by Meeting Planners International for my interactive business networking event called “The Extravaganza.”
Whenever I speak I provide half of my speaking fee in the form of books. I have a lot of book selections I have written to share. I also tailor every talk to my audience and, of course, make each engagement as interactive as possible.
I speak to make a difference. I speak to inspire and change the way people are currently working. Following is a list of just some of the companies I have spoken before and the focus of the speech:
- Motorola: Spoken to their women’s network with over 300 present. I took them through two fun and successful exercises besides sharing with them the seven steps of Networlding. The first exercise I called “Six Degrees of Carolyn Kennedy.” To my surprise (and theirs) more than 80% of the people in the room (that would be over 240 people) said they were within 6 degrees of Carolyn Kennedy. This was a profound learning experience.
- American Express: Twice held a Networlding book camp for their top leaders. I learned that most top leaders don’t see their connections to others often and that having a facilitator help them see connections and then leverage those connections can make all the difference in their success and their company’s success.
- Fortune Brands: I gave a talk before their top leaders and experienced a wonderful connection to many of them who said things like, “We are not going to just create opportunities this year. As a result of Networlding, we will create “transformational” opportunities!
- Office Depot: With 1000 women for two years, we were inspired by leaders such as Katie Couric and Barbara Walters as my co-author of Networlding, Jocelyn, incorporated Networlding into the fabric of their professional women’s event. We were able to form 100 groups of 10 women leaders and Networld throughout their three-day conference. At the end we chose the group that collaborated the most successfully.
- Disney: I offered my expertise in building networks to Disney as they built out a campaign to make a difference in the lives of all their fans.
- CNA: I provided a talk on the development of networks for successful mentoring throughout their organization.
- CDW: I provided enterprise-wide talks about how to use LinkedIn to build the most successful networks online.
Again, if you want to contact me, use my Contact Page or email me at melissa @ networlding.com or call me at 312-560-0982.
My team and I can work with you in three ways:
1. Unlimited coaching for a two-month minimum providing you with all my resources to get your book written and published.
2. Work with you to acquire an agent, find a publisher, ghostwrite your book and set up a powerful marketing platform.
3. Ghostwrite your book, self publish it and build a powerful marketing platform.
Whatever your goals, we can help.
Networlding successes include:
- Acquiring more than $2 million in revenue from book sales, training, licensing agreements, speaking and consulting contracts.
- Networlding was a top ten book on Amazon for a year.
- Authored and co-authored 14 books, and have been on industry bestseller lists.
- Networlding has been licensed by Motorola and universities like Yale.
- Authoring books with the first Chief Marketing Officer of Motorola and other C-Level executives from UBS, Accenture and Mercer Management Consulting.
- Helped over 130 thought leaders work on their own authored books.
Some of Our Authors
Below, are a few of our current authors:
Dan Weinfurter - www.danweinfurter.com. Dan, CEO of Chicago Growth Consultants, was able to obtain both a top agent and and a great publisher with his book, “Second Stage Entrepreneur” coming out Fall of this year.
Rakesh Mahaltra - www.fiveglobalvalues.com
Rakesh, a COO of a top company in the states with a masters in education, decided he wanted to publish a book on values. We worked with Rakesh to create a book that is part young adult fiction followed by a training guide for teachers and parents. “Adventures of the Tornado Kid” is bound to be a winner!
Ian Miller - www.rocketbranding.com
Ian has helped build several billion-dollar brands. In his new book, “Rocket Branding” he shares dozens of stories showing how he does what he does and how you can learn from his success.
My Give Back is called Leadership 21-29 where I focus on 21 to 29 year olds helping them get better starts in their lives. If you know someone who needs support in that age range, please have them get in contact with us.
Meanwhile, here is just a sample of one of the way we are giving back - http://www.planetfassa.com/blog/support-our-kids