Welcome! Have a seat and let me find a way to help you.
There are two things I am both an expert at and passionate about:
- Helping others write, publish and market their books.
- Speaking and teaching others how to build successful networks.
Book Writing, Publishing and Marketing
- Struggled to write that book currently held captive in your heart and mind?
- Wondered if you should self publish or seek an agent?
- Experienced the urge to get something out there as your legacy?
- Needed not just help but someone to hold your hand every step of the way and co-develop the work with/for you?
To get the most out of this site, follow these two steps:
- Sign up to receive updates from this site ; and I will send you a copy of ”101 Ways to Better Networking as well as Lead Me to Success in Publishing.”
- To find out where you are in your marketing and/or publication process.
Keynote Speaking on Business Networking, LinkedIn/Social Media and Leadership in the Age of the Network
I’ve been speaking for 15 years. I have won a Consummate Speaker of the Year award and highly recognized by Meeting Planners International for my interactive business-networking event, “The Extravaganza.”
Whenever I speak, I provide half of my fee in the form of books. I have a lot of book selections I have written to share. I also tailor every talk to my audience and, of course, make each engagement as interactive as possible.
I speak to make a difference. I speak to inspire and change the way people are currently working. The following is a list of just some of the companies I have spoken before and the focus of the speech:
- Motorola: spoken to their women’s network with over 300 present. I took them through two fun and successful exercises, besides sharing with them the seven steps of Networlding. The first exercise was “Six Degrees of Carolyn Kennedy.” To my surprise (and theirs), more than 80 percent of the people in the room — that would be over 240 people — said they were within six degrees of Carolyn Kennedy. This was a profound learning experience.
- American Express: Twice held a Networlding book camp for their top leaders. I learned most top leaders don’t often see their connections to others. In terms of their individual and company-wide success, it made all the difference to have a facilitator help them visualize and leverage their connections.
- Fortune Brands: I gave a talk before their top leaders and experienced a wonderful connection to many of them who said things like, “We are not going to just create opportunities this year. As a result of Networlding, we will create ‘transformational’ opportunities!”
- Office Depot: With 1000 women, for two years, we were inspired by leaders such as Katie Couric and Barbara Walters. My co-author, Jocelyn, incorporated Networlding into the fabric of their professional-women’s event. We were able to form 100 groups of 10 women leaders and Networld throughout their three-day conference. At the end, we chose the group that collaborated the most successfully.
- Disney: I offered my expertise in building networks to Disney as they built out a campaign to make a difference in the lives of all their fans.
- CNA: I provided a talk on the development of networks for successful mentoring throughout their organization.
- CDW: I provided enterprise-wide talks about how to use LinkedIn to build the most successful networks online.
Again, if you want to contact me, use my Contact Page or email me at email@example.com — or call me at 312.560.0982.
My team and I can work with you in three ways:
1. Unlimited coaching for a two-month minimum, providing you with all my resources to get your book written and published.
2. Work with you to acquire an agent, find a publisher, ghostwrite your book and set up a powerful marketing platform.
3. Ghostwrite your book, self publish it and build a powerful marketing platform.
Whatever your goals, we can help!
Networlding successes include:
- Acquiring more than $2 million in revenue from book sales, training, licensing agreements, speaking and consulting contracts.
- Networlding was a Top-10 book on Amazon for a solid year.
- Authored and co-authored 14 books and have been on industry bestseller lists.
- Networlding has been licensed by Motorola and universities, like Yale.
- Authoring books with the first Chief Marketing Officer of Motorola and other C-Level executives from UBS, Accenture and Mercer Management Consulting.
- Helped over 130 thought leaders work on their own authored books.
Some of Our Authors
Below are a few of our current authors:
Dan Weinfurter - www.danweinfurter.com
Dan, CEO of Chicago Growth Consultants, was able to obtain both a top agent and and a great publisher with his book, “Second Stage Entrepreneur” coming out Fall of this year.
Rakesh Mahaltra - www.fiveglobalvalues.com
Rakesh, a COO of a top company in the states with a masters in education, decided he wanted to publish a book on values. We worked with Rakesh to create a book that is part young adult fiction followed by a training guide for teachers and parents. “Adventures of the Tornado Kid” is bound to be a winner!
Ian Miller - www.rocketbranding.com
Ian has helped build several billion-dollar brands. In his new book, “Rocket Branding,” he shares dozens of stories showing how he does what he does and how you can learn from his success.
Paul Rand – www.zocalogroup.com
Paul Rand is the founder, president, and CEO of Zocalo Group, one of the world’s leading digital, social media, and word of mouth marketing agencies and one of the fastest growing companies inside Omnicom Group.
My Give Back is called Leadership 21-29, where I focus on 21-29 year olds, helping them get better starts in their lives. If you know someone in that age range who needs support, please have them get in contact with us.