What a special day it is! I am so grateful to announce an fantastic “sister” e-book to Steven Pressfield’s book, “Do the Work,” by members of Seth Godin’s Domino Street Team (I’m a part of) is out! Check out the amazingly cool visual created by Megan Elizabeth Morris who is also going to be on my Blog Talk Radio Show today where we will talk all about the work we are doing as part of the street team. We will share our fun and powerful learning on “the new world of publishing.” Enjoy!
- It’s Time to Poke The Box | Social Geek Radio (sayingitsocial.wordpress.com)
- Linchpin Meetup 5/18 at 7pm at Gangplank (tdhurst.com)
- We Didn’t Idle; Neither Should You (wendywriter.com)
- My Life As A Domino – Poke The Box Review (jonburg.com)
- Are Librarians, Not Seth Godin, The Ones Missing the Point on Libraries? (theunquietlibrarian.wordpress.com)
- Seth Godin Misses the Point on Libraries, Again. | Librarian by Day (librarianbyday.net)