Book Writing Retreat in Sonoma, September 2013!
Are you ready to write your book?
Want to start it in one of the most beautiful settings in the world?
Want to be part of a very small group of eight or less so you get private coaching?
Want to learn all the secrets to writing a best selling book by a top selling book coaching?
Join me for my first book writing retreat!
Three-Day Book Writing Retreat
Wednesday, September 25,
6 p.m. or after to Sunday morning at 11:00 a.m. to September 29th (4 nights, 3 days including all meals and rooms.
The setting is the luxurious Sobre Vista Resort in beautiful Sonoma.
We will spend three full days:
- determining the best niche for your book based on your topic and potential readership.
- creating a winning book title.
- developing a solid, complete book outline with compelling chapters.
- determining five to eight great, corner-stone stories for non-fiction book) or a great story plot line for fiction books.
- learning about the best marketing strategies we have discovered for publishing effectively today.
- creating a winning book marketing plan to build your platform before andafter your book is published.
$2500 per person before April 1st, 2013
$3000 per couple before April 1st
$3000 per person after April 1st, 2013
$4000 per couple after April 1st
Note! Your entire fee can be deducted from any further book coaching you decide to do with me.
Contact us at 312-560-0982 or email me at melissa @ networlding.com to reserve your spot or to learn more about this wonderful opportunity.